How do we come upon our morality? How much of our moral judgement is intuitive and how much is learned? Moral philosopher Peter Railton joins Vasant Dhar in episode 17 of Brave New World to talk about his thinking in this area — and also how the fields of ethics and AI are colliding.
2. Moral Learning: Conceptual foundations and normative relevance — Peter Railton.
3. Ethical Learning, Natural and Artificial — Peter Railton.
4. Ethics of Artificial Intelligence — S Matthew Liao (Editor)
5. Can a Machine Have Human Values? — Episode 13 of Brave New World (w Brian Christian).
6. Are We Becoming a New Species? — Episode 12 of Brave New World (w Molly Crockett).
7. Samuel Moyn on Humane War — Episode 16 of Brave New World.
8. Human-level performance in 3D multiplayer games with population-based reinforcement learning — Max Jaderberg et al.
9. A multi-agent reinforcement learning model of common-pool resource appropriation — Julien Perolat et al.