Has the world become more or less safe over the years? How do we measure risk in these times of crazy change? Neeti Bhalla Johnson joins Vasant Dhar in episode 52 of Brave New World to share her thoughts on how professionals do it!
1. Neeti Bhalla Johnson on LinkedIn and Liberty Mutual.
2. Daniel Kahneman on How Noise Hampers Judgement — Episode 21 of Brave New World.
3. Noise: A Flaw in Human Judgement — Daniel Kahneman, Olivier Sibony and Cass Sunstein.
4. Thinking, Fast and Slow — Daniel Kahneman.
5. Dissecting “Noise” — Vasant Dhar.
6. Factfulness — Hans Rosling.
7. Global Deaths in Conflicts Since the Year 1400 — Chart by Max Roser.
8. War and Peace — Max Roser, Joe Hasell, Bastian Herre and Bobbie Macdonald.
8. Destined for War.– Graham Allison.
9. The Technology Wars — Episode 1 of Brave New World (w Arun Sundararajan).
10. The Fifth Risk: Undoing Democracy — Michael Lewis.
Check out Vasant Dhar’s newsletter on Substack. Subscription is free!